Account Representative- Stock Sales
WANTED: “A retail shark with a passion for licensed fashion”
Difuzed – Amsterdam Area
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed innovation is our greatest strength. We translate well known Pop Culture brands into cool wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best-known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Disney, Warner Bros, Marvel, Polaroid, Kodak and many others. Our ambition is to create the best licensed products for lifestyle, fashion and gaming consumers.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us! difuzed.com
The challenge – deliver approx. € 3.0 – 4.0 Million in Annual Sales
We are looking for a Retail Sales Shark with a passion for licensed fashion who has active retail contacts and experience in selling Apparel and Accessories to all retail sectors across Europe. This position will actively approach existing contacts and open new channels and prospects, maintaining and further expanding existing relationships and generating leads. You should be able to create a budget forecast by creating annual commercial plans by region and by retailer with set revenue and margin targets. You will be working closely with the licensing team on brands and the creative team on product collections. You will liaise with the sourcing team to determine buying budgets according the planned sales volumes for your accounts. You will be the market expert and have an eye for identifying new business based on trends and will collect and analyze market information to further develop the licensing business in your region. An understanding of the Entertainment, Gaming, Comic Book, and Licensed Fashion Retail stores and Brands is very helpful.
You have active contacts and experience working with and selling into independent stores, online retailers, specialist retailers (apparel, gaming, toys), hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, and discounters. It is imperative that you understand sales math, particularly sales calculations and formulas to ensure you sales efforts are delivering on revenue and on margin targets.
This role reports into the Head of Sales based in our office in Uitgeest, Holland.
- Proven internationally oriented sales professional in account management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven networker and relationship builder
- Persuasive presentations and clear speaker and presenter.
- Fundamental understanding of the sales process including preparing a sales pitch and closing.
- Exceptional understanding of sales reports to track budgets.
- Strong personal drive and the power to want to achieve
- Ability to forecast and create a revenue pipeline by account by quarter.
- Existing network of retail clients and contacts required for the role
- Characteristics: Proactive, ambitious, result driven, Well organized, analytical, team player
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or management.
- Knowledge of systems such as SAP, CRM, PLM and programs such as Power Bi.
- Ability to put together convincing sales presentation and understand how to present product offers to clients.
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Proficiency with creating business documents on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to decipher excel spreadsheets and understand how to read key data to formulate business proposals and decisions.
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people. An opportunity to travel and attend some very interesting trade shows.
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via Irma.email@example.com. The vacancy is open immediately and will close on January 15, 2021. The position is based in our headquarter in Uitgeest, The Netherlands.
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld