Administrative Sales Support and Sales Planner – Stock Sales
WANTED: “ Highly Organized, Meticulous Customer Service Professional who loves numbers and can make strong sales proposals out of them ”
Difuzed – Amsterdam Area
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed is innovation our great strength. We translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Disney, Warner Bros, Marvel, Polaroid, Kodak and many others. Our ambition is to create the best licensed products for lifestyle, fashion and gaming consumers.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us! difuzed.com
The challenge – Detail-oriented Internal and External Customer Service Sales Support, Sales Analysis and Planning
The role of Administrative Sales Support and Sales Planner – Stock Sales is an essential part of the commercial team. You will support the account managers to make sure our challenging sales objectives can be realized by processing orders, answering customer calls, and developing sales pitches and presentations to clients based on your analysis of product information, sales history and inventory levels. You will liaise with the Licensing, Creative, Marketing and Sourcing Departments as needed and help provide analytical sales data and reports to measure the business. In the role you will have two functions:
- Liaise with internal and external customers via email and telephone
- Ensuring the correct settlement of orders, invoices, etc
- Provides general support to Sales staff in processing orders and business requests.
- Manage customer administration ERP system, such as entering new customers, signaling, and keeping available market data up to date
- Communicate with and work closely with our, Design and Purchasing department to make sure the products will hit the street date on time
- Maintaining and updating customer database
- Send, coordinate, monitor and process feedback in PLM
- Order input into SAP
- Checking orders into SAP
- Create business documents in Microsoft office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Performing research, identifying sales trends, preparing proposals, and creating and delivering sales optimizations presentations internally and externally.
- Partners with a sales and marketing team to ensure specific brand or retail proposals align with department’s sales goals.
- Work with Inventory Management system to monitor and manage sell-through and aging inventory of stock and provide proactive suggestions on how to optimize stock sales to existing or new customers.
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Work with sales and marketing teams to interpret and develop product plans based on campaign KPIs and sales strategy
- Provide company with weekly campaign updates and performance reports throughout the duration of a campaign
- Prepare research-based presentations for entire sales team to use in client meetings.
- Interpret relevant inventory along with pricing options complying with campaign objectives.
- Maintain and manage in-depth understanding of organization inventory throughout all verticals.
- Create sales analysis reports in Excel, Power Bi, SAP
This role will report into the Head of Sales based in our office in Uitgeest
- Self-Starter, shows initiative
- Highly organized ability to multitask
- Knowledge of SAP / Inventory Management System
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Organization skills with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to participate in multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
- Customer Service – taking calls and processing orders and directing help as needed
- Solutions Provider / Solutions oriented person
- Ability to work within departments to get the information they need
- HBO work and/or thinking level, preferably a study in the field of accounting, marketing or finance
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Italian, Spanish, French or German helpful.
- You are hands on, you keep an overview at all times, you like commerciality and you love to work with a positive attitude and have the ability to work in a fast paced team player environment
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via Irma.email@example.com
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld