Medior Online Marketeer
For our office in Uitgeest / Amsterdam region (The Netherlands).
WANTED: “hands-on team player”
At Difuzed we translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for different retail channels. From the big mass fashion retailers like Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around the corner, if it has a license on it we probably produced it. We represent the world’s best known brands Nintendo, PlayStation, Smiley World, Marvel, Star Wars, Guinness and many more. We have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed lifestyle products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
We are looking for hands-on people who are good at what they do and enjoy it at the same time. Our ideal candidates are data-driven and have strong commercial skills. They want to perform better every day.
As Online Marketeer at Difuzed you will be involved in various online marketing activities. These activities include promoting collections and brands, but also concern the general promotion of Difuzed in ensuring the visibility of the Difuzed brand on online platforms. What else:
- You will set up and manage Google Ads campaigns (Search, Display, and Youtube);
- You will implement Search Engine Optimization;
- You will be in control of our web shop and corporate web site;
- You will lead Content Marketing activities;
- You will be optimizing conversion rates, A/B testing, and analyzing relevant data;
- You will draft up and send out email campaigns;
- You will draft up reports and communication notices including responsibilities;
- You will keep track of all online marketing developments and spot relevant opportunities to follow up on;
We are looking for hands-on people who are good at what they do and enjoy it at the same time. Our ideal candidates are data-driven and have strong commercial skills. They want to perform a better every day.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You are MBO/HBO graduated and have at least 4 years of experience with e-commerce;
- You have an unbridled interest in online media and are up to date with all recent developments;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
- You know how to work with Microsoft Office, WordPress, Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- You are pro-active, punctual, and self-reliant;
- You have strong analytic- and commercial skills;
- Knowledge of the gaming- and entertainment industry is a plus.
Are you a recruitment agency? Please be informed we source all our candidates directly.