MTO Apparel Designer (Graphic)
*made to order
parttime 30,4 hours (4 days)
Difuzed – Uitgeest (Amsterdam Area)
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed is innovation our great strength. We translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best-known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Ubisoft, Disney, Kodak and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in lifestyle and fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us!
As a Graphic designer you ensure that you are on trend of the latest lifestyle and fashion trends, which you are able to translate into seasonal line plans and deadline-driven projects. Are you ready to amaze us with your graphic skills?
You will eat pop culture for breakfast and will be translating this into fast fashion concepts. Are you ready to create awesome designs for some of the biggest retailers of the world?
In particular you will be responsible for:
- Design awesome graphic concepts
- Coordinate samples with (in house) sourcing department
- Creating detailed technical sketches in illustrator as needed
- Communicates with factories and customers
- Plan and development and preparation of sales presentations
- Create, update and maintain seasonal working line sheets in vector file / psd format
- Associates degree in Graphic (HBO or work & thinking level)
- 1-2 years of related work experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (writing & speaking)
Up to 15%
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume, portfolio and short motivation in English via Irma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld