Sales Analysis and Planning Manager – parttime 30,4 hours
WANTED: “Someone who loves numbers and can help us make sense of them”
Difuzed – Amsterdam Area
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed is innovation our great strength. We translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best-known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Ubisoft, Disney, Kodak and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in lifestyle and fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us!
The challenge –
The role of Sales Analysis and Planning Manager is an essential part of the commercial team and you will support the account managers to make sure our challenging sales objectives can be realized, You will be the gatekeeper between the Licensing, Creative and Sourcing Departments and help provide analytical sales data and reports to measure the business, manage stock levels and support your team in moving inventory at the right time and helping them together sales offers based on product and sales history for each client. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Managing warehouse inventory levels for Stock and sound any alarm bells when there are slow moving items and or overstock situations
- Put together sales packages customized for each customer based on their past sales history
- Understand the life cycle of certain products, their sales performance and help determine what are best sellers, worst sellers and NOOS items and why
- Managing the Warehouse and inventory levels to be cost effective
- You are responsible for overseeing and driving the Warehouse clearance sales which will happen on on-going basis and twice a year on a deep discounted basis.
- Ensure promotions and markdowns are managed effectively company wide and per customer to the benefit of the company.
- Work with Sales, Planning, Buying, Licensing and Design on merchandising for each brand collection forecasting sales on like for like items to create a valid plan to meet budget.
- Work with the Sales and Design teams and help steer product collections based on past sales data for particular product types
- Conduct Brand and Product line reviews on a monthly basis based on sell through and inventory levels to monitor the success of each brand and understand the characteristics of what made each product successful or not and apply that to the business going forward
- Communicate with and work closely with our, Design, Licensing, Purchasing & Production Departments to make sure we are ordering the right product and the right volumes of each to establish an efficient sourcing process (eliminating unnecessary re-orders, ordering the correct quantity of product to eliminate overstock situations)
- Work on internal processes that aim for efficiency within the merchandise/planning department
- Send, coordinate, monitor and process feedback in PLM System
- Apply performance data to improve margins, target current business conditions and forecast needs.
- Identifies and appoints opportunities for improvement in the sales policy, procedures, and further professionalization of the department
This role will report into the Head of Sales based in our office in Uitgeest, Holland and support the Sales Team.
- HBO work and / or thinking level, preferably a study in the field of Commercial Economy, Financial Management and Accounting.
- Proficient in the following computer skills and programs (Microsoft Office, SAP, PLM, and other related forecasting software)
- Excellent ability to summarize complex situations from numbers analysis in a clear, simple and actionable way to a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to preset ideas clearly in front of a group.
- Ability to quickly master new software and analytical systems
- Organization skills with attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to participate in multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
- Affinity and experience in the Licensing Industry with knowledge of Gaming, Entertainment and Fashion Brands and Sector
- Experience in the apparel business
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Dutch and another language if possible.
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via Irma.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld