WANTED: “Highly Organized and Meticulous Follow-Upper”
Difuzed – Uitgeest (Amsterdam Area)
Difuzed is a Dutch based company that has, over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed is innovation our great strength. We translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Disney, Kodak and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in lifestyle and fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us!
The challenge – Manage worldwide timely delivery
The main responsibilities in this position are preparing and arranging transport for projects and collections for the efficient flow of goods for suppliers as well for customers. You are part of the Purchasing team and you report the Planning & Purchasing manager.
- Communication with suppliers, monitoring timely delivery of the orders
- Planning, consolidating and booking all import, export and cross trade
- Sea freight and air freight from the Far East
- Road transport within the EU
- Worldwide export (sea and air freight)
- Providing delivery time information to other departments
- Planning and booking of incoming goods
- Create shipping instructions
- Manage the logistical process of large international accounts
- Monitoring orders, delivery times and delivery conditions
- Make bookings for transportation
- Manage systems
- Setting format of required documents
- Negotiations with forwarders, sourcing of new carriers and the continuation of existing relationships
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for improvement within the logistics, purchase and sales process.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- You have a completed education at MBO+ / HBO level, in the direction of Transport, Logistics, Supply chain or demonstrable experience at HBO work and thinking level
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Stress resistant, accurate, flexible, pro-active, self-starter and solution-oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Logistic processes
- Purchase and sales process
- Transport documents and origin documents
- Letter of Credit / Documentary Credit
- Harmonized System codes
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP is an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language and Dutch in speech and writing
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast-growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via Irma.email@example.com
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld