Difuzed is looking for an Ecommerce Manager that develops and carries out the strategic online marketing plans. As such, you need to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt your strategy to best serve the interests of our organization and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
This ambitious company translates great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for different channels, from the big mass fashion retailers like Zara and H&M all the way to the shops around the corner. If it has a license on it they produce it. They represent world’s best known gaming and entertainment brands as Nintendo, PlayStation, Marvel, Disney and many more. Working within this amazing company, which has the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in fashion, brings you many exciting opportunities.
The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of Difuzed with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
You are an important strategic sparring partner within the team, inform stakeholders and will report directly to the Design & Marketing Director.
- A key influencer to the development the online strategy for Difuzed such as new site development and 5 yr planning
- Set, communicate and at times execute online merchandising strategies on own platforms as well and 3rd party marketplaces.
- Review, develop and execute financial plans including sales and selling margin in conjunction with the stock planning team team.
- A key contributor on Difuzed.com initiatives and work to coordinate needs and strategy to the Merchandising organization
- Review and recap monthly financial forecast (sales and selling margin) with goal to exceed annual plans
- Mentor, coach, and develop the team of 3 for the online activities of Difuzed.
- Proactively assess and monitor the competitive landscape and marketplace to determine potential opportunities or threats
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years’ progressive experience in D2C eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in eCommerce and/or Marketing
- Strong knowledge of current eCommerce trends, strategies, and technique
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- Team management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment is a pre
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with ability to learn and navigate internal systems
- Working with Adobe to execute / translate ideas is a pre
What we offer
- International dynamic role, in which you take the lead to make our products visible and increase sales on international marketplaces
- Working with an enthusiastic young diverse team in a fast-growing and super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation
- Lots of space for your own personal development
- A well-earned salary and good secondary benefits
We happily invite you to send your motivation and CV to: email@example.com