International Marketplace Specialist
Difuzed is looking for an International Marketplace Specialist. Are you up to date with the latest E-commerce and Online Business Tools? Would you like to be responsible for International Online Sales and E-commerce activities? Are you interested in the fashion industry and is it a challenge for you to generate online sales on various marketplaces, than you are wanted for this job!
This ambitious company translates great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for different channels, from the big mass fashion retailers like Zara and H&M all the way to the shops around the corner. If it has a license on it they produce it. They represent world’s best known gaming and entertainment brands as Nintendo, Playstation, Marvel, Disney and many more. Working within this amazing company, which has the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in fashion, brings you many exciting opportunities.
In this role you are responsible for the growth and expansion of all online sales B2B and B2C. You should determine the right online e-commerce and marketing strategy and implementing it on our various marketplaces.
You are an important strategic sparring partner within the team, inform stakeholders and will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director.
Strategic Marketing and E-commerce goals
- Managing, analyzing and growing all online marketplace activities – improving SEO ranking, setting up advertising campaigns and promotions to increase sales, traffic and conversion
- You will set up spreadsheets using the right tools, obtain the necessary data, analyze it and translate into a commercial plan and implement it.
- Implementing a strategic merchandise plan and ensure that you generate the required online sales targets
- List and launch new products on International Online Market Places (Amazon, Zalando, Shopify, AboutYou, Bol.com.)
- Identifying new opportunities within existing and / or new online business partners
- Maintaining relationships with online platforms
- Responsible for online sales (B2B webshop and Online Sales Marketplaces)
Experience and Qualifications
- HBO graduated and minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Commercial mindset combined with strong analytical skills
- Pro- active, ambitious, hands-on and a strong helicopter view
- SEO, SEM & SEA are your daily fare and expertise
- Set up and Manage Google AdWords Campaigns and Analytics makes you happy
- Knowledge of the gaming- and entertainment industry is a plus
What we offer
- International dynamic role, in which you take the lead to make our products visible and increase sales on international marketplaces
- Working with an enthusiastic young diverse team in a fast-growing and super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation
- Lots of space for your own personal development
- A well-earned salary and good secondary benefits