MTO Apparel Designer (Graphic)
DIFUZED – Uitgeest (regio Amsterdam)
At Difuzed we translate great pop culture brands into great wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner, if it is has a license on it we probably produced it. Difuzed represent the worlds best known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Disney, Kodak and many more like them and have the ambition to create the best of the best licensed products in lifestyle and fashion.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
The role: MTO Apparel Designer (Graphic)
As designer in the Made to Order team you ensure that you are on trend on the latest lifestyle and fashion trends, which you are able to translate into seasonal line plans and deadline-driven projects. Are you ready to amaze us with your graphic skills?
You will eat pop culture for breakfast and will be translating this into fast fashion concepts presenting to the biggest retailers as Primark, H&M, ZARA, Pull & Bear and many more. Are you ready to create awesome designs for the biggest retailers in the world?
- Design awesome graphic concepts for our MTO customers
- Coordinate samples with (in house) sourcing department
- Update the MTO team leader on all incoming and outgoing projects
- Distribute salesmen samples to the different involved departments
- Creating detailed technical sketches in Illustrator as needed
- Communicates with factories and customers
- Plan and development and preparation of sales presentations
- Create, update and maintain seasonal working line sheets in vector file / psd format
Knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors
- Knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to participate in multiple projects while meeting established deadlines
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Education and experience
- Associates degree in Graphic- or Fashion Design preferred
- 1-2 Years of related work experience in lieu of degree
- Up to 15%
We happily invite you to send your CV and a short motivation to: email@example.com
Are you a recruitment agency? Please be informed we source all our candidates directly