Product Coordinator – MTO (made to order)
WANTED: “Creative multitasker in fashion with Superpowers”
Parttime: 30 – 32 hours per week
Difuzed – Amsterdam Area
Difuzed is a Dutch, in Uitgeest, based company that has over the last twenty years, evolved to become an award winning and significant player in the licensing lifestyle business in the EMEA region. Our business-to-business customers are a diverse portfolio of retail clients across Europe and other International Markets.
The company is international, ambitious, fast-growing organization. Its culture is characterized by strong team spirit, positive motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment. At Difuzed innovation is our greatest strength. We translate well known Pop Culture brands into cool wearable apparel and accessories for the B2B market. From the big mass fashion retailers as Footlocker, JD Sports, Zara, H&M and Primark all the way to the shops around your corner. Difuzed represent the world’s best-known brands like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Disney, Warner Bros, Marvel, Polaroid, Kodak and many others. Our ambition is to create the best licensed products for lifestyle, fashion and gaming consumers.
Working at Difuzed brings many exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the world of licensed products and a super creative work environment that triggers inspiration and innovation.
Check our website to see how our products speak for us! difuzed.com
The challenge – To streamline the design & product process making sure all product information is correct and communicated to Licensor, Supplier and Customer.
We are looking to hire a product coordinator with an interest in fashion and a passion for the licensing industry. You are creative, accurate and administratively skilled with a commercial eye on fashion. You are flexible and organized loving to work in a fast pace.
- As a Product Coordinator – made to order, you work together with our design-, sales-, licensing-, purchase department, and suppliers to create the best commercial collections.
- You will eat pop culture for breakfast and will be translating this into fast fashion concepts presenting to the biggest retailers like Primark, H&M, ZARA, and many more. Are you ready to create awesome designs for the biggest retailers in the world?
- Responsible for the product database system (PLM), creating all new developments and keeping the system updated
- Responsible for the process of product development from a design concept up to a sample approval that the prototype which meets all requirements, detecting weaknesses early in the development process, meet the right quality & functionality and addressing them in the sample phase to the involved departments, or in consultation with the involved departments, and suppliers
- Contact person for producers, clients, and departments during the sampling phase and is able to inform on all incoming and outgoing projects
- Taking into account necessary the social compliance and legal product requirements for the relevant licensor and/or customer
- Taking into account the best possible production price of the products within standards and deadlines to meet
- Take care for correctness and clarity of the documentation sent out
- Take care for the control of samples upon entry, before samples are sent to licensors or sales production release
- Responsible for a clear storage and availability of the samples
- Providing support to the design team regarding product development
- Providing support to the purchase and sales team regarding product development
- Making maximum use of the knowledge and strengths of the supplier base (by providing insight into options at suppliers by keeping a sample / material archive per supplier
- Early setting of production requirements in consultation with the purchase department
- Account coordinator for H&M, taking care of the approval process and communication for H&M
- Knowledge of fabrics, artwork techniques and garment construction
- Knowledge of production process across multiple product categories
- User of Adobe Illustrator, MS Office, and the product database system (PLM)
- Being able to organize, set priorities, work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and always keep the overview on production (overlapping) schedules and processes
- A strong individual as well as a true team-player
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level in Fashion Management
- 1-2 Years of experience in working for fast fashion, commercial brands and/or companies
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English
What does Difuzed offer you?
An appropriate remuneration package and excellent working conditions. A versatile function within a fast growing organization with an expanding market position will allow you to develop your career aims in a team of supportive like-minded people.
A competitive salary for this (MITT-CAO applies).
Do you recognize yourself?
Please apply with your resume and cover letter in English via Irma.email@example.com
The first round for this vacancy closes on 14 November 2020.
Non recruitment agency applications only, please
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld